FOR CLIVE STUDENTS ONLY:
For Windows 7 and 8 machines this certificate needs to be installed on your computer to connect to our wmpenn-wifi connection. Here are a few helpful tips for installing:
1. Save the certificate to your computer.
2. Go to the location you saved the certificate, right click on the file and choose "Run as Administrator".
3. After it is installed connect to the "wmpenn-wifi" connection.
4. It will ask you for your William Penn issued credentials. This will be your William Penn issued username and password. Make sure for your username you enter it like this "wmpu\username".
5. You then might see a pop up box that says "The connection attempt could not be completed". If you do see this pop up box choose "Connect".
Any questions or assistance needed, visit the Information Services Team in Penn Hall, Room 112 or call 641-673-2100.